Cincinnati Ravenloft Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cincinnati Ravenloft Campaign

D&D 3.5 Ravenloft campaign, started on 08/25/07

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amnipharious

Holiday Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Schedule   Holiday Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:59 pm

So, we've talked about it face to face, here's your reminder!

We will be playing Saturday, November 10th, at Matt Miller's house, 6pm.

We won't play again until, Saturday, January 5th, 2008 to keep our schedule as it is now.

However, I would like to have a Holiday party, with a Secret Santa exchange kinda thing. And to keep it fair, you can't pull anyone's name that you're related to. (Cough, Dan & Anya)

Also, "significant other's" are invited as well as expected to attend. It's time to bring all your skelitons out of the closet. Scott, this means your kids, Matt, your wife and/or kids, Joe, we'll work on that if you're a good little boy and eat all your veggies, Dan, Anya, Ok, you can bring Mark.

Location, date and time, spending limit are all up for debate(keep it reasonable, remember, some of us are single.), I'd like to have this figured out by Thanksgiving.

I await last night's notes, they should be rather comical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/munchin40/flash.swf
Chad

Holiday Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Schedule   Holiday Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:36 pm

we'll need some directions to matt's place here soon.
Back to top Go down

Holiday Schedule
Page 1 of 1